Come to our Monthly Pitch Event on Monday, November 2 at 15.00 (NOTE THE TIME!). We will meet at Tehnopol Startup Incubator UK Lounge (Mäealuse 2/1, 2nd floor).
The teams presenting:
- Shuut.it allows anyone to make compelling videos and publish them instantly which will make video advertising enter the SME market. Just shuut with your mobile and the app does the magic with editing, publishing and advertising. Capital seeking €300k.
- Dentilink is digital global marketplace that brings together dentists, dental laboratories an milling centers worldwide. Capital seeking €400k.
- Pick&Try is a smart marketing channel that brings product sampling online. It helps marketers to get every invested cent back – every tester finds the most potential customer and brings him or her to purchase a real product. Capital seeking €250k.
- Bold Gadgets is recreating smartphone accessories with the vision of becoming the Apple for Gadgets. BOLD Knot (live product) is a stylish keychain power bank that has the capacity of adding up to 3 hours of extra talk time with a x2 faster charging cable. Capital seeking €250k.
- Transferfast makes money transfers between banks instant. License of Small Payment Institution from Financial Supervision Authority in Estonia since Oct 2015. Capital seeking €150k.
- Trip.center is the most flexible travel planning tool for individuals and corporations. The product allows creating an itinerary, storing reservations, visualising the big picture of the trip, planning and discussing with co-travelers, managing budget and taking it all with you on a mobile device in offline mode. Capital seeking €200k.
- HealthDiary is a smart diary that gives busy parents peace of mind about their kids health and development, assisting them every step of the way. Capital seeking €200k.
- Syndication offer: Greenhouse – hassle free continuous integration for mobile apps. Greenhouse builds, tests and distributes apps automatically, without any human interaction. Capital seeking €250k (committed: $185k)
You can get acquainted with the startups on Gust by just following the link to their profile.
Please drop a note to Karin at email@example.com to confirm your attendance!.