- Fintech Forum 2017
- FinanceEstonia ja LHV “MiFID II hommikuseminar”
- FinanceEstonia ja advokaadibüroo Derling “Andmekaitsehommik”
- FinanceEstonia Capital Markets Seminar
- Eesti tarbijakrediidituru hetkeseis 2017
- Maksukonverents 2017
- Conferences 2014-2015
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2015
- Eesti Ekspordi Finantseerimine 2014 Konverents
- FinanceEstonia Foorum 2014
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2014
- UK-Estonia FinTech Conference 2014
- FinanceEstonia Tennis Tournaments
- Conferences 2013-2012
- FinanceEstonia International Forum 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2013
- London Conference 2013
- FinanceEstonia Forum 2012
Fintech Forum 2017
On November 17, 2017, Europe’s fintech scene will gather in Tallinn, Estonia, to tackle the question of how to make the digital single market dream come true by leveraging financial technology.
The list of speakers is packed with prominent fintech and digital market experts and key players: Andrus Ansip, Chris Skinner, Sylvain Bouyon, Zeeshan Feroz, Rain Lõhmus and many more.
Fintech and digital market experts are more optimistic than ever that there will be a truly digital single market for the European financial sector in the future, enabling fintechs to scale up and to expand throughout Europe. While Estonia holds the presidency of the Council of the European Union there is no better time to seek an answer to the question whether €500 billion added by single EU Financial Market is actually a dream or possibility.
Read more from Fintech Forum 2017 webpage: https://feff2017.eu